Small Group Training
Small Group Training (SGT) are paid training sessions with a personal trainer, in a group setting (min 3, max 10).
SEE WHITEBOARD IN CLUB FOR CLASSES AND SIGN-UP.
SGT is a great option if you are looking for something more challenging than a regular group fitness class, with different techniques utilized to give you very specific, measurable results. You still have others to work out with, to provide you with inspiration and motivation, but you also get the benefit of a trainer to fine tune your movement and personally motivate you as well.
SGT sessions require a minimum of 3 participants to be held… so don’t hesitate to bring a friend, and sign up early. All sessions are open to drop in as well.
This is where our trainers get to express their creativity and use their specialties to construct a very targeted, challenging workout to get you the results you want! Try one of these…
- Bootcamp: Test your physical and mental toughness in this most rigorous boot camp workout. Yes, you will sweat…you will burn calories…you will challenge yourself…and may even cry. So get ready you’re gonna love every second of this ultimate workout!
- Functional Fitness: Functional Fitness Training is progressive training that from week to week will steadily increase your body’s strength, endurance and joint stability.
- TRX Basic Training: Mind, Body and Grit, this is about a commitment to yourself, Basic training will transform you both physically and mentally with a series of TRX exercises. Your mission will be to improve performance, strength, power, and endurance!
- TRX HIIT: A series of high energy, explosive intervals and may be the toughest TRX cardio session anywhere with proven results! Most HIIT training uses intervals of 20 seconds work and 10 seconds rest.
- TRX Circuit Training: This is a quick paced, circuit-style strength training program utilizing TRX, free weights, medicine balls and cardio. There are between 8-10 exercise stations, each offering a different type of exercise that will burn calories and give you the results you want.
What Our Friends Say
“I love this place – it’s so much more than a gym. The women who teach aren’t just instructors – they coach, they inspire, they support- if you’re looking for a place that motivates on all levels: body, mind & soul, look no further, Momentum is it.” Read more…
“After years of “gym phobia”, I love being a part of this community and the many options available to me. The enthusiastic and knowledgeable trainers have helped me reach long- desired goals.” Read more…
“I absolutely love this place! Women working together, encouraging, laughing, sweating, looking forward to seeing each other the next day, motivating, looking to see the good in every one are all reasons that bring me to Momentum daily.” Read more…